Your feet will feel as though they’ve been wrapped in a big wooly cloud with the Bearn wool version of our Slipper Socks. Designed with love to keep your feet toasty warm on those cold winter nights.
- 100% French Bearn Sheepskin
- inner: wool
- outer: suede leather
- sole reinforced with cow suede
- adjustable hem
- recommended for indoor use
- the reinforced cow suede protects the sole, reduces dirtiness and makes the cleaning process easier
- not to be worn outside as this could damage the sole
- wool length: 30 - 35 mm
- wool: curly, shinny & long hair
- colouration: dyed
- tanning & dyeing: South West of France
- made in Portugal
- S: 36 to 38 (EU) – total length approximately 26 cm
- M: 39 to 41 (EU) – total length approximately 28 cm
Please note that the fit can vary a little depending on the nature of the wool and suede. The suede will stretch and adjust to your feet over time, especially if they are slightly tight to begin with.
- leather specialist cleaning
Check out our Care tips here
💚 🐏 💙 🐏 🧡 🐏 💛
Every sheepskin is carefully selected, measured and hand cut to optimize use of the whole skin. Our aim is to use the entire skin with minimal wastage to produce each unique handmade TOASTIES product. Cherish it to make it last.
The distinctive characteristics of each sheepskin may show slight variations of colour and texture from one product to another
🐏 🌈 Just like in nature, each product is unique 🐏 🌈